Thursday, July 9, 2015

Support Letter


This summer has been quite the experience. I've had the opportunity to be involved with so much more than just Cantemawaste summer camps; which is part of Diamond Willow that I am actually interning for. I've had opportunity to be active within the community, and watch some pretty miraculous things happen in the hearts of some of the sweetest youth. A few weeks ago I witnessed a wedding, and baptized a student from Manhattan, who was on her own trip up here to work a few weeks of camps. God is moving up here, and I have been so blessed to be a part of it. 
A few weeks ago we had a pretty bad storm. It ruined the camper that me and the other three interns were living in. Everyone from camp was safe. God has his hand over us. The community had one fatality, whose grandchildren are involved with Diamond Willow. For the most part the damage wasn't as bad as we could have imagined. Praise God! However, in this storm I lost a window out of my vehicle, and was not prepared financially for any mishaps. I haven't had a final estimate of costs yet, but I know I don’t have the finances to cover it.
First and foremost I ask for prayer. 1. For thanks that the storm; as bad as it was, didn't leave a bigger amount of damage. 2. That God will work and that He will take charge of showing me needs and that He's got me covered. As you can imagine this is stressful. But God has shown me more how it's stretched my faith to trust in Him. I'm not one to ask for financial support, but God's put me here to show me that He's got me. I thank you for your time and energy to share love with me, and for your prayer and support.
If you would like to support financially, the window repair is looking to be about $300. Another concern that I am having is for my cell phone bill that accumulated twice what I was expecting it to be. It is a subject of prayer for me so I can keep accountable to contact with friends and family and work. It’s about an extra $100 dollars.  Any support can be sent to:
Holly Frost
Po box 438
Fort Thompson, SD 57339

Your help is much appreciated!

To keep updated on my summer adventures and what God plans for my life after this internship, continue checking up on my blog. I have many summer experiences that  I plan on writing about and haven't gotten around to yet. Yes, one of them is all about the storm. 


God Bless and lots of love, Holly Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment