Sunday, May 17, 2015

New adventures

First of all thank you to everyone who has been reading and praying for me as this week has come to an end. Today I head off to South Dakota. Hopefully leaving Manhattan in the next hour and will be there by 11 tonight. 
This is a huge step for me. My first adventure alone, and I mean like outside of my family and friend group alone. I have an 8 hour drive by myself, and I'm kind of excited for that. I feel grown up and responsible. It's awesome.
At the same time, I have hated saying see ya laters. As exciting as it is to leave and come back, I hate missing out onwhat everyone is doing this summer. I also know people are jealous of my adventure, so it's even. :P 
As I head out I just wanted to ask for prayers over safety, and my car...if you've ever seen it, you know why. I'm lucky to have a vehicle. It's a nice luxury. It makes it from point A to B. Also prayers that I'll get settled in quickly. Our first work group and camp starts this coming week! Woohoo! 
Thanks friends, I'll report back soon about the trip :) 
God Bless,
 -Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment