Saturday, June 17, 2017

My silver lining....it's hopeful

I should be showering...or sleeping because I work stupid early and I've been in the sun all day today. But, this is important to me and I want to share it.

Brittani and I have had a shitty storm hit us lately. We are looking for a place to live, a cheaper place while I can go to school and it hasn't been easy. On top of that, a 15 year old totaled our car. It wasn't a great car, but it was our only daily driver. So now we are unsure of where we will be living in August, unsure of how we'll be getting around, and on top of it...I'm wanting to go back to school and we're unsure of how we're going to pay for it. Like I said, we're having a shitty storm hit our life. Here's what my thoughts are...this isn't the worst thing I've ever faced. It's not going to be the hardest thing that Britt and I are going to face. We don't know the outcome, we can't predict what's gonna happen in this coming month, but we know we'll be okay. 

Tonight as I was driving from wamego to Manhattan, and there was a storm that had just passed to the south of us, and I look and see some clouds with a beautiful silver lining. I've heard that phrase a million times, and I've never ever thought that maybe I could see a silver lining. I can't see this one, but I can feel it. Like feel that this situation is going to have a hopeful ending. I'm excited for it. Just waiting it out sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment